> Miss New Zucci: Le Quai

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 21 March 2014

Le Quai





Sweater (similar here and here) - Bik Bok / Blouse (similar here) - H&M / Jeans - Levis / Boots - Eram / Bag - InWear

I'd totally forgotten about these photos! They were taken in the end of January so it was about time I got them up on the blog. But better late than never, right? They got me thinking that I should use my lace blouse more often. Weird how we forget about our old clothes as our closet is filling up with new ones.. Should probably take some time to look through what I have. Tonight I'm going to the theatre and afterwards I have to make a quick stop at my place before going to a friend of mine who's hosting a dinner. I should probably get ready, so I'll talk to you later!

No comments :

Post a Comment