> Miss New Zucci: I'd rather be wearing

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

I'd rather be wearing



Spring is arrived and I'm already thinking about summer. I'm dying for these heels! Actually, I love the whole outfit. Imagine wearing this while enjoying the sun and drinking coffee at a parisian café or while walking along the Mediterranean coastline. I have plans to visit both Paris and Nice before the summer vacation so we can consider the outfit above as a neccessary investment, don't you think ?


T-shirt - Feel the Piece / Skirt - Rut&Circle / Heels - Aquazzura / Bag - Decadent / Sunglasses - Quay Eyewear Australia / Bracelets (here and here) - The Dark Horse Jewellery

No comments :

Post a Comment