> Miss New Zucci: New in: Shopping in Toulouse

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 27 February 2015

New in: Shopping in Toulouse


Sweaters (here and here) - COS / Striped dress - Sophyline & Co / Shoes - Stradivarius / Sunglasses - Jimmy Fairly

Wanted to show you some of the treasures I brought back with me from Toulouse. Apparently they have a COS store there... you can see how that ended! Hahah, I just love that brand and their spring/summer collection is really good this year. My credit card limited me to buying two sweaters though (got to think about paying the rent as well..) but could just as well bought the whole store. The dress is amazing - just wait and see. I've been drooling over these oxfords for a while, but when I was about to buy them online they were sold out. I got lucky finding these in my size on sale at Stradivarius. And last but not least, I stopped buy the Jimmy Fairly store in Toulouse where I had fun trying on all their cool shades and got amazing help by the seller. I've been looking for a pair of minimalistic black sunglasses for a loooong time, and these are just perfect ! Classy, but with an edge. You can see me wearing them here. And if you haven't already, you should stop by their web page to check out their selection of high-quality, low-priced glasses. 


2 comments :