> Miss New Zucci: Keep it casual

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 1 March 2015

Keep it casual


Cardigan - Only / Pants and scarf - Zara / Sneakers - Nike / Ring (similar here) - vintage market / Earrings - Arts&Crafts

A little more casual than usual, but totally wearable. Some days you're simply not in the mood for heels and tight jeans.. It's a good thing there are so many cool sneakers out at the moment (see the ones I've picked out for you below for example!). In order to prevent the look from being too "dressed down" I went for a pair of tux pants.  I decided to go all grey combining the pants with my favorite cardigan adding just the scarf to break it up a little. Comfortable and stylish, that's a combo I can live with.



No comments :

Post a Comment