> Miss New Zucci: Why let the kids have all the fun ?

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 26 December 2014

Why let the kids have all the fun ?


Dress - Issue 1.3 / Blazer - Stills / Bag - Esprit / Slip on - Zara Girls


These photos were taken just before I left Lyon ( yep, it's slightly colder in Bodø at the moment). I bought myself some early christmas gifts as I considered I "needed" a new pair of flats and a big everyday bag that can hold all my school books. Well, I actually needed the bag , the leopard printed fur slip ons.... not that much. I've been looking for a pair like this for a while but I just haven't got around to buy a pair before now as I'm trying to stick to my budget, but when I found these at the kids section at Zara for 35€ I just couldn't leave them! They have the exact finish I was looking for and cost a third of all the other pairs I've been looking at up until now. Having tiny feet has its advantages!


No comments :

Post a Comment