> Miss New Zucci: Petroleum

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Petroleum


Knit - Petroleum / Skirt - H&M / Leather boots - Eram / Ear rings - Accessorize


These photos are from a photoshoot I did with GONES Photographies in November. I think this is a great look when you want to dress up while it's cold outside. The chunky sweater add some volume to the outift and help you keep warm, while a pair of high boots prevent you from getting your feet cold. Combine it with thight bottoms such as a pencil skirt or skinny pants and add some sparkle in form of jewelry! As my sweaters neckline is high I decided to go with some big ear rings and pinned up my hair to show them off. A new years eve look maybe ?

No comments :

Post a Comment