> Miss New Zucci: ... but I just do my own thing

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 27 October 2014

... but I just do my own thing



 Cardigan - Only / T-shirt - 2nd Day / Shorts - Filippa K / Shoes - Aldo / Bag - Vimoda / Sunglasses (similar here) - Mexx / Watch - Michael Kors / Rings - Arts&Crafts , H&M



 Due some technical problems I haven't been able to post this post before now. My computer decided to take a break this weekend.. Well, I'm just happy I was able to get it up on its feet again. Might be on time to buy a new one?

Autumn has officially arrived in southern France as well. I really love summer, but nothing's like autumn when it comes to fashion. I'm looking forward to start using my knits and jackets again! Here I'm wearing my "new" cardigan from Only. It works with everything. I've been looking for a plain, cozy long cardigan since... last year ? .. and was super happy when I found this one. It's perfect. You'll probably see it more than once up on the blog this winter. Sorry in advance! hahah

No comments :

Post a Comment