> Miss New Zucci: Video: Trevor Undi for Chanel

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Video: Trevor Undi for Chanel



Chanel is for me the definition of high class and luxury. The design is impeccable - preserving the Chanel tradition while being innovative and meeting todays demand - and the handcraft is perfection. I'm probably not the only one having the Boy bag and a tailored tweed jacket signed by the designer house at the very top of my wishlist. Though it might take some time before I arrive at the point where my savings can finance such a purchase, I can still fantasise about it as much as I like. I'm following a very talented filmmaker named Trevor Undi at Vimeo who posted this video last week. I love it, the video is extremely well made - and I love Chanel. It's a good combination. I figured there's probably many of you who would enjoy the video as well, so I decided to share it with you. Get ready to get lost in the Chanel universe.

No comments :

Post a Comment