> Miss New Zucci: All about sneakers

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 21 October 2014

All about sneakers


Sweater - Only / Skirt - Only / Sneakers - Nike / Bag - In Wear 



I'm finally on vacation. I've got two weeks ahead of me, and I've got nothing planned. You have no idea how good that feels ! This weekend Jawn Ha and Vihn Nguyen teached a couple of dance classes at my studio. It was crazy. I had so much fun! (If you don't already know who they are you should sesrch for them on youtube!)

 Last night I went to Grenoble with a friend of mine and I'll be staying here a couple of days before heading back to Lyon. So far the weather is great and the only thing planned for today is city strolling and ice cream eating. Promise to take some photos.


No comments :

Post a Comment