> Miss New Zucci: Pastel details

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 21 November 2013

Pastel details


Finally. I promise that I'm trying to update the blog as often as possible! It's not that easy though when I'm at school until 16-18.00 every day, have huge amounts of homework and are dancing seven hours per week, but I'm doing the best I can. 
Today I had some extra free between my classes, so I went with some friends to take a coffee and took advantage of the situation by asking Amira to take some photos for me agian (Thank you!). I wore the silk blouse I bought at Maché de la Mode Vintage last weekend and my new Aldo shoes. Love the pale blue color - perfect with rose gold! And the boots.. I'm still not over the fact that they're mine.



Blazer - Sand / Silk Blouse - Second Hand / Jeans - Levis /  Boots - Aldo / Watch - New Look / Rings (similar here) - COS and Gina Tricot / Bag - Eternel 

1 comment :