> Miss New Zucci: First update from my new apartment

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 12 September 2013

First update from my new apartment



You guys have no idea how much I've been stressing since I came to Lyon. Electricity, hot water, bills, orders, Ikea, internet.. There's a lot to do when you've just moved in to a new apartment! It didn't bother me too much to live four days without elecricity - under the condition that I was able to charge my phone at a friends house - but living for almost two weeks without internet ? Horrible.

Exept the fact that I've been running around like a crazy-person, trying to fix a hundred things at the same time, I've enjoyed coming back to Lyon. I've met my new friends again, the weather is great, my dance classes have started up, and I'm living in my own appartment. Yes I've already said that, and I'll continue saying it until I've gotten used to it - it might take a while. I'll get my bed and washing machine saturday morning, and wifi the 20th. Let's just say that I'm looking forward to it.

Now that I've got 3G on my phone I'm finally able to post some updates (until my monthly internet limit is reached). I've got one post for you tomorrow about the nice things I found when I was shopping at the aeroport in Munchen, and another interesting post planned for the weekend - so stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment