> Miss New Zucci: Airport update

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Airport update


Now, in the very moment that I'm writing this post I'm at the airport in Munchen waiting for my flight to Lyon. I had to get up at 05:30 this morning, so I figured it was a better idea to post some pictures from last week, than to take a lousy web-cam photo of my waaay to tired face. With all the packing going on yesterday, I kind of last a lot of beautysleep. 

Anyway, now I'm on my way back to Lyon and I can't wait to see my friends again and start living in my new appartment! I promise to post some pictures when I'm done decorating. As I had three hours free here at the airport in Munchen I've been spending some time strolling the shops. I've bought the coolest book ever. I'll show it to you as soon as I've got internet in the appartment. Hopefully it won't take too long. See you then!






Jacket - In Wear / Singlet - Milieu / Jeans - Levis / Boots - Koah / Necklace made of rings from H&M and Arts&Crafts

No comments :

Post a Comment