> Miss New Zucci: Airport shopping

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 13 September 2013

Airport shopping

 High impact mascara (Black) , Chubby stick (04 heftiest hibiscus) and Stay-matte sheer pressed powder (101 invisible matte) - Clinique / Magic concealer - Helena Rubinstein


Some refill for my make-up bag and a bit inspiration came home with me from Munchen. The powder from Clinique and the concealer from Helena Rubinsein are my personal essentials when it comes to facial make-up. They work magic. As long as I have these two products (and a good moisturizer) I don't need anything else for my skins moring ritual.

After my bestfriend strongly recommended the Chubby stick I decided to give it a try - and I love it. It has great hold and the color is amazing. I'll show you how it looks on later.
The mascara is a sample from Clininque. I'm a bit skeptical to it as I doubt it can be any better than the mascara I usually use (YSL - Shocking lashes), but I'll give it a try. I'll let you know what I think when I've tried it on.


Fashionary womens edition - Fashionary / The complete fashion sketchbook - Martin Dawber


After killing some time at the Taxfree I went to CEDON wich is an amazing little shop with lots of design books and cool decoration objects. I just had to have these two. Fashionary is a sketchbook with semi-transparent templates of figures on each page, and The complete fashion sketchbook is an inspirational book with creative ideas on how to make the most out of a fashion sketchbook. So yeah, I've planned to improve my drawing skills.

I really like to read fashion blogs and I use alot of time searching for inspiration online, but there is something about having a real book between your hands. Don't you think? The complete fashion sketchbook will fit perfectly in to my little collection. Please let me know if you have some good ideas on other fashion/design/photography books I might like to read!

No comments :

Post a Comment