> Miss New Zucci: The Blues

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 5 December 2014

The Blues


Shirt - Diesel (second hand) / Vegan leather pants - Blank Denim / Boots (here with black sole) - Acne / Hat - H&M / Bracelets - Brandy Melville + Hand made

I just love mixing materials. Velour and leather can be such a great combo if combined the right way! And these pants are truefully the best vegan leather pants I've ever tried on, and the only pair I've ever bought. This is the type of clothing you can't buy if it don't fit perfectly.. I acually ordered these on-line because of their great reviews even though I'm really sceptical to buying pants without trying them on first, but I'm so happy I did! 

This weekend I have a lot going on. It's the Fête des Lumières in Lyon, and even though the temperature has dropped drastically these last two weeks I'm counting on going out one night to see the lights. I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow, and else my weekend schedule is filled with brunches and coffee dates - and hopefully some dance rehearsals - in the middle of all the "practical" things I have to do. Have a great weekend!

Big thanks to Guillaume for the amazing photos!
Follow his work here: GONES Photographies

No comments :

Post a Comment