> Miss New Zucci: Chirstmas Gift ideas

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 12 December 2014

Chirstmas Gift ideas










In hope that I'm not the only one who just realized that it might be about time to start looking for Christmas gifts, I made you a little gift guide. Who wouldn't love to get some of these beauties nicely wrapped with their name tag on under the tree this year ? I took the time to divide my guide in three parts: Under 25€, 25€-50€ and 50€-100€ so everyone can find something according to their budget - And if ever your friends are as lucky as having a friend with a Christmas gift budget over 100€, I'll direct you over to Net-à-Porter where everything is merry as long as your bank account can keep up with your friends wishes.  

No comments :

Post a Comment