> Miss New Zucci: Hopeless romantic

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 14 August 2014

Hopeless romantic



Jumpsuit - Somedays Lovin / Heels - NLY Shoes / Lion ring - Bjørg / Small rings - H&M


Jumpsuits are definitely one of the best things about summer. They're easy to wear, comfortable and oh so stylish. I'm not saying you can't use one at any time of the year, but this lovely white lace-thingy wouldn't be the same paired with a thick pantyhose and a double layerd wool coat. Another thing is the color. I'm really much more of a "black person" but summer do change your mindsets. Feeling fresh, rested and less pale than usual, I've got a summer obsession for all-white outfits. Here you see the result: Simple, romantic and white. I matched it with my Arizona sandals (which are on sale here!) and some cool rings, let my hair loose and put on red lipstick to make the outfit less... cute. I'm not much of a romantic anyway. 



No comments :

Post a Comment