> Miss New Zucci: Freeze Fashion Affair, Bodø

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 10 August 2014

Freeze Fashion Affair, Bodø


Yesterday the impossible happened. I can't believe I've actually been to an organized fashion event in Bodø. Don't misunderstand me; I love my hometown. There's no place as beautiful as here as long as the weather is good, but up until now I've just settled with the fact that Bodø is about as deserted in the fashion world as you could possibly become. I was so exited when I found out that the local brands Fogg Gildeskål, Eben and Njork organized a fashion show for their autumn collections this weekend. I went there with a couple of friends and we all agreed about enjoying the show. At the event there were a local band, DJ and chef , as well as Bådin was there to sell local beer. There's a lot more going on above the polar circle than what you may think! A big plus was the industrial set-up. Cool right ? Now we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for this becoming an annual event.



No comments :

Post a Comment