> Miss New Zucci: Photoshoot exclusives

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Saturday 16 August 2014

Photoshoot exclusives






Remember the photoshoot I had with Gones Photographies ? While making the blog posts I had to exclude some of my favorite shots as they didn't really fit in with the rest of the photos. I think it's a shame though, leaving them on my computer disk to be forgotten , so I decided to make an extra post for you with one additional photo from each of the series. Personally I think the last one is my favorite. What's yours?


If you missed the posts you can see them here:
Serie 1: Captivated
Serie 2: Royals
Serie 3: Metallics

3 comments :

  1. Last one was definitely my favorite too. Loved the magazines in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one in the middle!
    - xo Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your opinions Ida and Amelia <3

    ReplyDelete