> Miss New Zucci: Royals

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 6 July 2014

Royals


Blazer and shorts - Whyred / Top - Brandy Melville / Shoes - Second hand / Necklace - Gina Tricot / Rings - H&M



Personally I think there's nothing more stylish than a suit. This one from Whyred is by far my favorite. I love the color and the fit, and the fact that it comes with shorts instead of the traditional pants. Paired it with my patent leather shoes (found at Marché de la mode Vintage in Lyon), a crop top and statement jewelry. Perfect combo for a night out.

At the moment I'm relaxing the beach and enjoying midnight cocktails with some friends in Cannes.  I'll be staying here until Friday, then I'll be heading back home to Bodø. I hope you're enjoying your vacation as much as I am. Promise to take a lot of photos! I'll be posting the last serie from the collaboration with GONES Photographies in my next post. If you'd like to see what we're up to in Cannes right away you can follow my instagram account. Now, I'm heading down to the beach. See you later!

Photography by: GONES Photographies



No comments :

Post a Comment