> Miss New Zucci: Metallics

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Metallics


Jeans - Zara / Top - New Look / Necklace - found at market / Shoes and bag - after my mother / Nail polish (531 Péridot) - Chanel


Love my new boyfriend jeans from Zara. Here paired with a transparent blouse and some old favorites of mine. The necklace was given to me as a gift from my bestfriend some years ago when she came back home after a longer vacation, and the heels and the bag I've found treasure hunting in my moms old closet. 

We're about to start preparing dinner at our apartment in Cannes. Yesterday we spent the night at the beach playing volley and taking midnight swims, tonight though we're planning on staying dry in a bar. We're having so much fun! I'm looking forward to show you the photos I've taken here. If you'd like a preview you can follow me on my instagram account

Photography by GONES Photographies


No comments :

Post a Comment