> Miss New Zucci: Package delivery

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Saturday 19 April 2014

Package delivery


Drape dress / Sunglasses (only green, brown and black left) / Pointed open heel pump (Sold out)

Feels like I've been waiting an eternity for this package to arrive. As the heels were sold out on Nelly's french site, I ordered them on the norwegian one and got my cousin to bring my order with her. I couldn't not order them. Their just way too pretty. The jersey dress is perfect for a fast, stylish everyday-outfit, and as the weather has been great lately, a pair of extra sunglasses might come in handy. Today I finally have a day off, so now I'm taking my cousin into town to show her the best of what Lyon has to offer. Talk to you later!

No comments :

Post a Comment