> Miss New Zucci: My favorite things

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 22 April 2014

My favorite things

Sooo, I'm two days late with this post. If you follow me on instagram, maybe you've noticed I've been dancing this weekend ? We're in the middle of a project so I've been spending about 14 hours at my dance studio since Friday and my cousin is visiting me, so I haven't really had the time to sit down with everything happening. Anyway, this is some of my favorite things at the moment:



1. Alexander Wang x H&M : I'm sure you've heard about it already, but how amazing isn't this ?! Make sure to mark November 6. in you calendar. I know someone who'll be standing in the waiting line this exact morning.



2. Interiors. Metals, white, black. Preferably with a graphical design. And you do want a Voluspa candle - promise  3. This chain sweat from Saint Laurent is soo cool, but there's no way I'll ever pay 590 € for a sweat shirt... So I figured this might be a nice DIY project. 



 4. After seeing this photo on witanddelight_'s instagram, I found myself craving white moccasins and a grey cashmere sweater - matched with a white silk shirt, silver jewelry and a pair of dark denim jeans of course. 5. The Rainforest Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner from The Body Shop. I haven't used them for a long time, but they do a good job on my thick frizzy hair and I love the smell.



Other things I love:

Photos: 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.


No comments :

Post a Comment