> Miss New Zucci: Tuesday

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tuesday



Hi guys! So what have I been up to today? Let me tell you: nothing at all. Since yesterday I've been linked to my bed because of fever and an horrible headache. You would think that me being away from school would give me a lot of time for blogging and homework... but no, not at all. My brain feels like mush. The only thing I've been able to do is switching between sleeping, eating and watching TV series - I've even caught myself trying to do all three things at the same time. So yeah... Well, the worst part is actually that I had to cancel on the Jake Bugg consert I've been looking forward to since mid-October and that I'm missing out on the last rehersals before this Sundays danceshow. (And ok then, it's not a good idea to miss out on my classes either...)

Anyway, I hope to be back up on my feet tomorrow! At least feeling good enough to sit in front of my computer. I have a lot of photos from the annual light festival Fête des Lumières who took place last weekend as well as an outfit post to show you! And don't worry about me. Even though this headache is killing me, it's not really that bad. At least I do have a good excuse for eating huge amounts of chocolate.

2 comments :