> Miss New Zucci: Fête des Lumières 2013

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 12 December 2013

Fête des Lumières 2013


Here are the photos I took last weekend at Fête des Lumières. It was.. crowded - as last year  - but the light decorations were incredible! I'm not really able to decide whether last year or this year were the better. It depends a bit on what you compare. As you might see, I don't have so many photos this year.. I was planning on taking photos Sunday and Monday evening, but as I got ill I had to stay indoors. It's a bit sad I didn't have the opportunity to see Place des Terreaux and Parc de la Tête d'Or which was something I was looking forward to, but I'll just have to save that until next year.

If you'd like to see the photos I took from last years light festival you can click here, and you can click here if you'd like to see photos from this years festival taken from other parts of the city.

No comments :

Post a Comment