> Miss New Zucci: Christmas

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas



I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families yesterday. I haven't had the time to update my blog for a while because of everything I had to catch up on after being home with the flu for a week. Now I'm feeling much better though. I came home to Norway last Friday and since then I've been spending time with family and friends. You have no idea how good it feels to be back home! It's really something special about spending Christmas Eve with my family, watching movies with my brothers and eating what is the best dinner of the year.

Today I'm staying inside, cuddled up in my pyjamas, but I have an outfit post for you tomorrow with some photos I took before I left Lyon. I got a Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens yesterday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of photos to show you in no time as I can't wait to try it out properly. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy the next couple of days. Relax, eat good food and spend time with those who are the most important to you. Merry Christmas.

2 comments :