> Miss New Zucci: EXPOSURE IV W

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 11 October 2013

EXPOSURE IV W


When my favorite sneakers fell apart - for the third time... after trying to force the sole back in place with an unknown amount of super glue - I had to face the fact: my shoes were worn out.

I've been searching for a similar pair for a long time, but nothing seemed good enough to replace my old ones - until some days ago when I was strolling through the shoe section at Printemps. Who else would be able to compete with my old Diesel sneakers than, exactly, Diesel. I don't know why I haven't seen these ones before now... They're even cooler than my old pair. I'm so happy I don't really know how to express myself. So finally I've have something to wear again when I know I'm going to walk for a while. Perfect for shopping, lazy days in the park and those times you know you have to run to the subway to reach whatever you're late to in time. New favorites? I think so. 

You can get them here and here.


No comments :

Post a Comment