> Miss New Zucci: Fête des Lumières 2014

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 14 December 2014

Fête des Lumières 2014



As I might already have mentioned, last weekend was the annual light festival "Fête des Lumières" held in Lyon and I wanted to shear some photos with you from this year as well. It was freezing outside, but it was absolutely worth going! I really liked this years light installations, in particular the light show at Place des Terreaux and at the opera. Mays and I decided to take a trip with the parisian wheel at Bellecour as it's possible that this is our last year living in Lyon, which gave us the sickest view over the city!

Click here if you'd like to see the photos I took last year and in 2012:   Fête des Lumières 2013 / Fête des Lumières 2012


No comments :

Post a Comment