> Miss New Zucci: Fast forward

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 13 November 2014

Fast forward


My best friend just asked me what I want for Christmas, and it made me realise that it's only 34 days left and that I haven't as much as thought about looking for gifts yet. I guess (and hope) that I'm not the only one in my situation, so I'll be posting some gift ideas for you as soon as I get the time to look through my favorite web shops.

I've had so much going on lately I haven't had the time to notice how fast the time is passing by. Above you can see some photos I've gathered to recap what I've been up to lately. In the middle you see a little sneak peek on a photoshoot I did with Guillaume a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to see the result. Dantesk was so much fun by the way! I had a great time with my friends.



Photos from instagram:
@missnewzucci
@gonesphotographies
@cl_plas

No comments :

Post a Comment