> Miss New Zucci: Store opening

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Store opening




Friday I went with a friend to the opening of the clothing store Only at City Nord shopping centre. I have to say I was happily surprised when I saw their fall collection! I never thought I would come home with this pile of clothes, but after trying them on I just couldn't help myself. Even in France it gets cold in the winter, and this is perfect essentials for the upcoming autumn (and a 50% VIP discount on the whole store made it quite easy to make up my mind.)

You can find the printed sweater and the super soft cardigan here and here. The faux fur coat and PU skirt isn't available online yet.


No comments :

Post a Comment