> Miss New Zucci: Yellow is a happy color

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 17 July 2014

Yellow is a happy color



Crop top - Oneness / Shorts - ASOS Africa / Bag - COS / Pumps - Yves de Beaumund / Cuff - similar here 

Right after my plane landed in Bodø my dad picked me up at the airport, drove me down to the harbor where our boat waited for us and took me directly out to our summer house. This last week has been amazing. It feels so good to be back home with my family again! I've been reading, relaxing and eating good food while enjoying the nice weather. Who would've thought it could be warmer in northern Norway than in southern France? Anyway, even though I'm really enjoying spending time at my summer house I have to admit that the lack of internet makes it a bit difficult to blog.. At the moment we're back home to pick up a couple of things before going back again. I haven't had the time to finish the photos from Cannes, so I figured it was a better idea to shear some photos I took in Lyon a couple of weeks ago (just to be sure to finish the post before we're leaving). So here it is: my yellow summer outfit! - Singular because I don't really wear yellow.I don't know why.. I guess there's some but there's something a bit intimidating about this bright color. You know what it mean ? When I ordered this outfit online I was a bit afraid I would feel like a traffic light wearing it, but as soon as I tried it on I figured it wouldn't be a problem. I love both the shorts and the crop top. Therefore, todays lesson is: wear more yellow.


No comments :

Post a Comment