> Miss New Zucci: Cannes - Photo diary

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 27 July 2014

Cannes - Photo diary


Better late than never: here's my photo diary from what has to be one of my favorite travels yet. Cannes is a beautiful city. The coast line is to die for and there's always something happening there. No tourist attractions this time. Cannes was all about taking a well deserved vacation after a long year, relaxing and having fun with my friends. We basically passed our week lying on the beach in the morning and trying out various beach bars in the night (if not taking nightly baths and playing volley). I have no idea how the time passed so fast! I'll definitely be going back again sometime - hopefully with Denis, Claire, Charlotte, Juliette, Mathilde and Emma. I can't remember last time I had so much fun!


No comments :

Post a Comment