> Miss New Zucci: Hectic Summer

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 2 June 2014

Hectic Summer



I'm sorry for the lack of posts these last two weeks. I've had so much to do that I've barely touched my computer since last post. Dancing and studying have taken up all my time. This years grades are set Thursday, and when that's done, all I have left is my french written and oral exam at the end of the month. I don't like to be so slow with the posting, but school and dancing have to come first, you just have to be patient with me!

I still have some photos from Nice to show you - which will, if everything goes after the plan, be up on the blog tomorrow - and photos from my trip to Paris with Denis. Sadly I deleted my photos from Rouen by accident, so you'll have to go to my instagram account if you'd like to see some from my visit there... And I've started to prepare some posts from Lyon as well, so there's a lot coming up as soon as I get some extra time on my hands! I'll try to be as frequent as possible.
See you soon


No comments :

Post a Comment