> Miss New Zucci: This is the time of the year when you start thinking about...

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 25 April 2014

This is the time of the year when you start thinking about...






...why the hell you didn't use your self-bronzing cream when you had the chance. Seriously, I think I stopped traffic with my pale legs here the other day! But that's ok. I'm norwegian. I have an excuse. Anyway, this is what I wore a couple of days ago when I was enjoying the nice weather in the parc with my cousin. I had to beg on my knees to get permission to sport her new backpack (which paired perfectly with my outfit), and was allowed to do so if I linked to her instagram in my blogpost. So here you go: Follow @Idamews on instagram! And while you're at it you can take a look at mine as well: @Missnewzucci. Thank you! :)

Over to the outfit: I love high-waist. It make it possible to wear short tops without feeling naked. And the magic of a half-transparent shirt is never to be underestimated. Therefore I felt comfortable putting on my new cropped top as a top and not just using it over my bra in situations I have an urge to put on something see-through. Yep, it felt good. Partly because the sun was shining and partly because I felt stylish and comfy at the same time.





Backpack and cropped top - Brandy Melville / Skirt - bought second hand / Shirt - Issue 1.3 / Belt - Filippa K

No comments :

Post a Comment