> Miss New Zucci: Chamonix - Winter vacation in the Apls

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Chamonix - Winter vacation in the Apls


Here's some photos from when I was in Chamonix with the norwegian girls who's studying in Lyon with me. Let's be clear about one thing before you continue: this is the first and the last time you'll ever see me in wool underwear. Well, when that's said, I hope you'll enjoy the post. I used a lot of time putting it together so you better! Haha










During six days we've been switching between ski tracks, cafés and after ski bars. The weather was beautiful (let's just ignore the two days when the sky was gray and it snowed so much we couldn't see our own feet), the pistes were amazing and the mood on top. We've been visiting Aiguille du Midi and taken the Montenvers rack railway as well as walking around the city. As you may have seen in one of the photos above, I've even found myself a new bag! Who knew skiing would be that much fun?

That was the first week of my winter vacation, and the rest of it will be spent in Lyon. Would have loved to go back to Norway and see my friends and family again, but it's nice to have some quiet days before starting up again. Honestly, all the school work has been quite exhausting lately. After only a couple of days of doing nothing at all, I already feel better. The fact that the sun is shining and that we'll have 15°C all week helps as well (especially when the weather report is warning about extreme weather in Norway, hehe). 

Well, now I can imagine you're tired of all the posts about what I've been doing lately and are ready for some outfit posts? Don't worry, I already have one waiting for you.


4 comments :

  1. Hadde vært superkult å vært der ! Kos dæ masse, vi savna dæ nu her hjemme ihvertfall <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet holy moly, that's gorgeous. (yeah, yeah, the bag too, but you know I'm kind of more of an outdoorsy person..) Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takk søta, savner dere kjempemasse! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I know ! Wish you were here as well

    ReplyDelete