> Miss New Zucci: Crêperie

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Crêperie






As I told you in my last post I had a friend visiting this weekend. She's been staying with one of the other norwegian girls since Monday, but as it's a long time since last time we saw eachother, I decided to kidnap her for lunch earlier today. We ate crêpes at a tiny resturant close Rue de la République and went for a little walk afterwards. Had so much fun! I hope it won't take too long before she's back again.



At the moment I'm just taking a little pause from my schoolwork, but I should probably get back to my chemistry book.. I've got two big test tomorrow.. At least my mother will be here when I'm finished. She and my aunt will be landing at about 18.00 and will be here untill Monday morning. I can't wait to see them again! After one and a half year in France this is the first time someone comes to visit me - might have something to do with the fact that I have my own appartment now, but anyway.. Soooo, you've started to save for plane tickets yet?


No comments :

Post a Comment