> Miss New Zucci: Black and Blue

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Black and Blue







Biker jacket (similar here)- Gina Tricot / Sweater (similar here or here) - BZR / Skirt - Asos / Shoes - 67 / Pendant - H&M / Watch - Michael Kors

So this is what I wore yesterday while enjoying the sun. I've missed using my biker jacket, but it has been waaay too cold until now. I'm sure it was the first "warm" day in Lyon since October. Sure, I had to layer the jacket with a warm knit, but it's better than nothing! ...And besides, I like the look. I love mixing textures together. It makes an outfit much more interesting, don't you think? 

Unfortunatly I've been able to take on a fever, which means that I can't dance tonight.. So, no excuse: I have to get a huge amount of some school work done. Better start right away. I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow though. Fingers crossed!

No comments :

Post a Comment