> Miss New Zucci: Ready for the night

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 29 September 2013

Ready for the night








I've been spending this weekend outside. Friday evening I went out to chat and drink some wine with a good friend at a little resturant in Lyon centrum. Oui, je me sentais comme une vrai française. I would say the french life suits me well. I spent saturday afternoon window shopping with Henriette and Anna, and at night we came together with the other norwegian girls to celebrate an 18th birthday.

So yeah, I've had a great weekend (if we don't count all the hours I've been spending on homework today...). The pictures are taken from my appartment balcony saturday night. I apologize for the quality. It was a bit difficult to take good pictures without flash when it was as dark as it was. I promise to take some pictures in town for you. Lyon is magical by night! Anyway, I love the fact that I can wear short sleeves after 22.00 without freezing. Here I'm wearing my COS top, a jersey skirt and my favorite boots.
Notice that I've straightened my hair. What do you think about it?





Top - COS / Skirt - similar here / Boots - Airstep / Watch - Michael Kors

3 comments :

  1. This post im happy reading!! Your hair fly in wind when you walk much no?
    I say : Fie is the beautiful small girl with long hair. Like it lots.
    Wish I see you soon, happy reading day!!
    Hugs from Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fin med rett hår! :D
    Savne Lyon, men håpe på en tur snart. Må jo se leilighetan dåkkers :-)
    - M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tusen Takk :)
    Ja, det må du bare gjøre! Vi gleder oss masse til å få besøk.
    Klem

    ReplyDelete