> Miss New Zucci: New blog design!

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 10 August 2015

New blog design!


Good morning everyone! These last couple of days I've been working on a new design for my blog. I'm really satisfied with the result! There's still a couple of things left to be fixed but I'm working on it. It takes some time to work with HTML and I always get new fancy ideas which makes it a bit intricate to make everything work together.. I think I've been spending 8-10 hours to set up the header and arrange the menus only. Hahah, that's how it is when you're a perfectionist!

I would love to hear what you think about the new design. Feel free to leave your thoughts and good ideas in the comment field below. 


No comments :

Post a Comment