> Miss New Zucci: Jewelry cravings: Bjørg / Maria Black

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Thursday 13 August 2015

Jewelry cravings: Bjørg / Maria Black



Summer is soon to be over and school's about to start and I find myself craving for some new jewelry pieces. I've got a sudden need to update my collection though it might not be the smartest investment for a student who has yet to find somewhere to live for the fast approaching school year. I've got a huge crush on the two jewelry brands Bjørg and Maria Black. Their well balanced mix of cool, classy and edgy is mere perfection and the result is some pieces almost worth robbing a bank for. You can click on any item in my wishlist and it will take you directly to the webshop. Happy shopping! 


No comments :

Post a Comment