> Miss New Zucci: New things to come

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 3 September 2014

New things to come


Dress - Milieu / Sweater - Diesel / Boots - Minelli / Bag - Lumi / Rings - H&M

I came back to Lyon night to Sunday. Summer is over and I had to go back to school, even I would love to have an extra couple of weeks left of my vacation. Today was the first day of my last school year here in Lyon. I can't believe how fast the time has passed! I've been spending my days after I arrived at packing out and preparing for the new school year - that's why I've been a bit absent lately... I still have a lot of photos from this summer I haven't had the time show you yet, so there's still some summery outfits coming up.


Photography : Bård-Helge Andreassen

No comments :

Post a Comment