> Miss New Zucci: Summer Favorites

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 30 June 2014

Summer Favorites


1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. / 11. / 12. / 13. 



While scrolling through countless websites to look for new summer apparel, I've collected some of my favorite finds for you. Yes, I'm having a "stripe-period". I've just shipped home what I think is the perfect striped sweater (which I've been searching for a long time - as I'm not being able to settle for less than... perfect). I don't like buying clothes I'm not a 100%  satisfied with and good basics can be hard to find. When that's said, what I show you here is some of the things I'd happily supply my summer wardrobe with: basics with an edge, a pair of killer heels, white moccasins, lace and some new jewelrys to make your outfit more interesting.


No comments :

Post a Comment