> Miss New Zucci: Quick update from Paris

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 2 May 2014

Quick update from Paris



I came back from Nice Wednesday, stayed the night in Lyon and arrived in Paris last night. We went to bed early after eating and watching the first half-hour of a movie, so this morning we were up on our feet walking down Boulevard St. Germain at an hour I'm usually asleep when I got a day off. I have a lot of photos to show you from Nice, and I'm sure I'll have plenty from Paris in a couple of days as well. Meanwhile I'm posting a photo from earlier today when Denis and I were at Le Café de Flore taking our morning coffee – just to let you know I'm still alive and that I've started to prepare the blogposts from Nice.  

1 comment :