> Miss New Zucci: Olive

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Olive


This is the skirt I bought at Marché de la Mode Vintage last week, paired with my favorite wool sweater and my olive colored mohair scarf. Details: matching nails, dark red lipstick, my mothers old Diesel leather backpack and Acne heels. Not that bad.

I would prefer to wear this bare-legged, but it was absolutely no chance I could go out without stockings. I should probably have had a jacket as well, but the outfit looked much better without and I couldn't be too practical about it either. I'm norwegian. I'm used to freezing. Actually I'm hoping for the temperature to drop enough to give us snow for december. It's only three days left. Fingers crossed!




Wool sweater - Bruuns Bazaar / Skirt - Second hand / Scarf - Design Forum / Backpack - Diesel / Shoes - Acne

1 comment :