> Miss New Zucci: Norwegian Woods

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 18 October 2013

Norwegian Woods


Finally, I've got vacation (just in time - as I was about to drown in school work). So what am I doing the next two weeks? I'll be going back to Norway Tuesday morning, so that means I'll be catching up with friends and family and eating a lot of good food. Also I'll be working, teaching some dance classes at Pias and of course I'll be blogging as well. Though it's not too long since last time, it's always nice to come home. I can barely wait!


The pictures were taken just before I came down to Lyon in September, but I forgot all about posting them so now we're having a summer throwback here. I've heard some rumors about the weather in Bodø and I don't like it. I can't say I'm ready for snow just yet... Well, it's a good excuse for shopping some warm clothes though! I'll show you some of my favorite online-finds as soon as I'm able to pick out what I like the most. Is it just me or is it an unnormal amount of beautiful autumn pieces this season?

I'm wearing my moms old In Wear jacket and my favorite high-waist shorts with a loose black singlet. Making the outfit a bit more feminine by adding a touch of burgundy through my make-up. Ahh, I miss summer already.



Jacket - In Wear / Shorts - Samsøe Samsøe / Singlet - JC / Rings - H&M and Arts&Crafts (similar here) / Boots - Airstep / 

No comments :

Post a Comment