> Miss New Zucci: I'm back

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 25 August 2013

I'm back


The last 12 months have been a terrible "blog-year" for me. I think I lost the inspiration somewhere along the way when my "fashion/style posts" turned in to "daily life posts" to update my friends and family back home. Now that didn't work out too well did it ? Nope. Because I found it boring.

But now I'm back! Motivated and full of inspiration. Ready to write about fashion and style, do DIY's, give tips, share knowlege, post photos and to show you guys what I'm all about. This time I'll write in english as well - because I want all my friends to be able to understand what I've written and because I'm too lazy to write both in french and norwegian. I'm not english though, so try to overlook my grammar mistakes. I'll do as best as I can to avoid them! I've also changed my blog-design to show you that I'm serious about starting up again. I've used hours updating html-codes so you better like it! Haha, no I'm just kidding. Please tell if you have some suggestions when it comes to improvements. I'm not too sure about my header though, so I might decide to change it.. When that's said, I hope you'll enjoy my blog. Feel free to comment my posts and follow me. I love feedback.

I'll post the rest of my outfit tomorrow. Hope to see you back here then.

No comments :

Post a Comment