> Miss New Zucci: Introducing MISSNEWZUCCI.COM

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Saturday 5 September 2015

Introducing MISSNEWZUCCI.COM



Hi everyone, I've got BIG news for you! I've decided to really invest in my blog and I'm super exited to let you know that the 25th October MISSNEWZUCCI.COM will be up and running!

I wanted to take my blog even further and change it up a little. I will continue posting outfits and updates on what's happening in my life, but I'll spend much more time making guides and DIYs for you. It will be a personal style and design blog for students, meaning it will be all about giving tips that you, my fellow students and fashionistas, can use in your daily life. You can look forward to guides on how to be stylish while studing (despite the great struggle of the student budget), I'll let you in on my personal experiences from my years abroad AND SO MUCH MORE.

Does this sound good to you ? Well  what if I told you that to celebrate my relaunch and the new website I'm throwing an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY. The price is amazing - I'm so jealous of the one who wins this and I can't wait to show you what it is! The giveaway will soon be up on www.missnewzucci.com and to make sure you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity you can subscribe to my newsletter by clicking on the button below and get redirected directly to my new blog!

Hope I'll see you there



No comments :

Post a Comment